If you want to brew beer not only for your own consumption, but also plan to treat friends with a hoppy drink, and also intend to make brewing part of a small family business, then the Braumeister 50 L ECO beginner brewer kit is exactly the set of equipment you need.
Install the brewery complex in a cafe or restaurant, and you will be able to surprise your visitors with the taste of a fresh, lively natural foamy drink. The kit is complete to use. You do not have to purchase additional devices or accessories. Install the kit, stock up on the ingredients according to the recipe and you can start brewing beer.
The equipment assembled in the kit allows you to brew 50 liters of beer in one session, so this set is ideal for:
· a small cafe or restaurant, if the establishment plans to purchase equipment for commercial use,
· brewery to test new beer recipes,
· at home, this set of equipment is ideal for preparing beer for a holiday (wedding, anniversary, picnic) with a large number of invited guests.
The Braumeister 50 L ECO Starter Brewer Kit contains all the necessary equipment and accessories you need to get started with the brewing process. The kit includes:
· 50 liter Braumeister brewery. The brewing (wort) unit was created by German engineers using the most advanced technologies. This is a fully automated complex, minimizing the participation of the operator in the technological processes. Using the touch control panel on the body of the brewery, the desired program (recipe) is set, and the device starts working. The built-in control unit ensures compliance with the sequence of stages, temperature pauses.
· 50 liter chiller. The stainless steel wort cooler simplifies the process of preparing hot wort for further brewing steps. The technology provides that it must be cooled to +25 degrees before adding yeast. Previously, an ice vat was used for this purpose. The purchase of a chiller as part of the Braumeister 50 L ECO beginner brewer kit saves time and eliminates the use of ice. Place the cooler in the wort kettle, run cold water through it - after 20 minutes the temperature of the medium will reach the required level.
· A malt mill will facilitate the preparation process - grinding the malt before mashing. The simple and reliable design easily copes with the task.
· The 60 liter fermentation tank is a plastic tank for use in the food industry.
· A tap for draining beer from the fermenter into bottles or other containers.
· A water seal (sheet pile) is necessary to maintain the optimal pressure in the fermentation tank from a technological point of view.
· Large bucket for filling malt, made of food-grade plastic.
In the Braumeister 50 L ECO beginner brewer's kit, we've put together the most essential equipment and accessories so you can start brewing right away. It remains only to stock up on ingredients and choose a beer recipe.
1. 50-литровый Braumeister
2. 50-литровый чиллер для сусла из нержавеющей стали
3. Солодовая мельница
4. 60-литровый бродильный ферментер
5. Выпускной кран для ферментера
6. Гидрозатвор (шпунт-аппарат) для бродильного ферментера
7. Большая солодовая лопатка